FASTER THAN MOST HARD BOARDS
It’s all about combining our technologies to offer an inflatable paddle board with the feel and speed of a hard board. Starting with our super stiff and extra light woven fusion technology, then adding a free-flowing aramid cable locking the board in shape when inflated. Introducing a standing tray to be able to use the side parts of the rails, keeping full balance when paddling hard. The release edge, nose cone, streamlined hull shape and race handles are included for your flying start. All commercial airlines welcome a Starboard Airline in their luggage program, welcome on board!
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
• Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.• The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
PATENTED AIRLINE TECHNOLOGY
• The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation.• The patented Airline Technology utilises a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so, when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it.
EVA STANDING TRAY
• Helps to hold wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
• Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
• Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water
as the water.
• Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
Provide a balanced grip for a running beach start.
FIN SET UP
• The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
• The board comes with a Race 23″ net positive fin.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
For storing gear and supplies.
The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
LARGE BAG SHAPE
Made wider and shorter, so it’s easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded instead of rolling.
Bag is made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx. 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.