• Straighter & narrower outline makes for a faster & smoother glide.
• Wider nose & tail replaces the volume from a narrower mid section, providing a more balanced trim & glide.
• Ultra strong & extra reinforced US centerfin box.
• Shoulder carry strap makes it easier and more comfortable to carry.
11’6”x29” PADDLE FOR HOPE: The Starboard Touring 11’6”x29” Paddle for hope is inspired by Karin Horen.
Karin uses this great gliding and stable board as a part of a SUP rehabilitation program for people recovering from cancer.
|Tail Width (Imperial)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Fin Set Up
||FCS Touring 9"
||10.4 kg (Avg)
Conditions: Ideal for short or long distances, flat or small chop, the Touring makes the journey possible!
• All boards feature a bungee on the nose and tail to store gear and supplies for paddling on longer distance adventures.
• FCS inserts in the standing area and at the nose allow mounting accessories using the ram mount supplied.
Shape: Both Zen and Deluxe 6” thick for optimum stiffness helps keep feet dry and ability to carry extra gear and supplies from the added volume.
Explore Zen Technology
* All Zen boards come with Trasher bag.
*some images may show other technologies. Paddle for hope Zen is the pink board.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.