• Fun glide for flat-water cruising.
• Good stability for catching waves.
• Exciting performance once up and riding.
The 11’2” x 30” is the ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat-water cruising. 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability for long board style performance in the surf.
Target Rider: Entry level paddlers wanting a stable all rounder up to more intermediate wave riders.
Key Features: Wide nose and tail for stability through turns
Dimensions: 11'2 length for fun glide to cruise and catch waves early. Width is 30” to match stability with rider’s weight and skill level.
Bottom shape: Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail
||11’2” 345 cm
||30” 76.9 cm
||4.4” 11.1 cm
||15.8” 40.4 cm
|FIN SET UP
||Center ASAP: 8”
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam wraps the full rails.
- 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass are wetted out in resin.
- A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
- 50% recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial waste.
- 33% less paint sprayed on the bottom of the board.
* Product may be different from image. 3D images shown here of Pinetek technology. ASAP is the dark blue board.
*3D Images show Carbon Technology. 2D Image shows AST Electric.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.