PROVEN INNOVATIVE SHAPES WITH INVERTED RAILS, THE NEW TREND WHICH BLEW OLD CONCEPTS AWAY
The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. A new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. Fast, stable and reactive due to its short length with insane projections and tight turning from the inverted "nut" rails.
7'4 X 30" HYPERNUT. UN-PARALLELED STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE.
Shorter Length due to wide squared off nose and wide channel tail outline
- Stable for riders up to 90kg with acceleration and ability to turn on the spot and project effortlessly and easily in any direction.
- Thickness is relatively low which keeps you close to the waterline, aiding balance and sensitivity.
- Wide nose and tail make it possible to drop down in board size without losing balance.
- Pulled in Nut outline curve produces faster tighter turning arcs when on rail.
- The channel bottom creates acceleration.
Smaller mushier conditions yet can handle size.
||4.7" / 4.5" Light Core
This board is suitable for use as a Foil Board*. It can be customised to accommodate a Foil setup (Tuttle Fin Box added) for an additional $400. Please contact Jeremy on +64 21 926 698 to arrange.
*Foil mast and wing sold separately.
TRY IT TO BELIEVE IT!
"The Hyper Nut makes even the most mundane South Shore waves come to life! Any SUP Rider would be crazy not to add a Hyper Nut to their quiver!" - Steve Roan
"In the past few years I have moved up to a larger board for stability, but now that I have discovered the new 7'4" Hypernut it has become my go-to board for all conditions. Super fast and stable and turns on a dime." - Jim Brewer