Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
THE WIDE RIDE WITH REAL GLIDE
THIN RAILS ON WIDE BOARDS
More performance. More stability. More Waves.
- Easy performance for entry level.
- Stable shapes for wave riding.
- Sizes 10’0” and above also for cruising.
10' Length and 34" Width gives entry level to heavier riders stability and glide to catch waves easily.
10’0”x34”Whopper: A highly popular, stable board which surprises with incredible wave riding ability.
Bottom shape: Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave
|Tail Width (Imperial)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Fin Set Up
||6.75" / 4.7
||11 kg (Est)
||Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail
Nose kick prevents nose-diving getting into waves and when paddling in choppy water.
Wide rounded nose makes it stable to ride the nose like a long board and helps to get it into waves.
Flat standing area for extra stability in chop
Flat rocker in the centre provides efficient glide and speed on flats
Moderate tail kick allows for tighter turning when standing back on the tail.
- IQ carry handle for comfortable easy grip
Diamond grooved deck pad and raised tail kick pad for added traction & control
Wide rounded tail improves stability and rail-to-rail turning when standing back on the tail
Long and wide rail Despite these boards being relatively long and wide, the rails are kept thin to make turning easy and sensitive in the waves.
Mono concave generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail
Double concave from the mid point for sensitive rail-to-rail turning
Vee tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail
- IQ handle for easy carrying, made from recycled ABS.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.