Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
With the Lima you can paddle harder with less attention, adding a touch of magic to each stroke. The paddle is perfect for beginners to advanced level, a champion of flat water. Try it to believe it!
| Blade Length
||21.3" | 54 cm
| Blade Width
||6.4" | 16.3 cm
||75.1" | 485 cm2
| Adjustable Length Min
||64.1" | 165 cm
Adjustable Length Max
|90.5" | 230 cm
TIKI TECH THE BEST-SELLER
- Flex and strength are tuned into each blade size and shape through the utilisation of Biaxial and Uni-Directional cloths
- Made using plant-based Bio resin, maintaining high performance with a lower impact on the environment.
- All ABS blades now use recycled plastic.
- New recyclable Armacell core.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Tiki Tech blade colours have matching ABS Edge.
ROUND 29" HYBRID CARBON S35 SHAFT
- Stiffest shaft for paddlers who prefer minimal flex.
- Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
- Strong and economical
- 2 Piece Adjustment. Precise, Light and Strong.
- Wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release, rounded and flush to ensure your hand never gets stick on a hard corner when shifting grip.