Versatile, practical and expedition-ready: the ultimate adventure board.
• Performance: Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and flotation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
• Rider: Suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
• Condition: Hull design and outline excels on flat-water yet volume placement enhances the performance for both upwind and light downwind chop.
• Shape: Deep center channel hull offers an efficient and fast release, flat sideplanes deliver impressive stability and control; flat rocker with a low nose kick provide maximum speed and tracking.
Tail Width (Imperial)
Tail Width (cm)
Fin Set Up
FCS Touring 9"
10.4 kg (Avg)
11’6”x29” Paddle for hope: Paddle For Hope is inspired by Karin Horen. Karin uses this great gliding and stable board as a part of a SUP rehabilitation program for people recovering from cancer.
• STRONGER PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS – EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• No more paint! Starlite now uses a custom engineered water-based dye and resin swirl optic to eliminate using paint, reduces paint
chips and provides a custom look for each board.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• Higher density carbon innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• Uni-directional carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
• 50% recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial waste, increasing UV protection & reducing petroluem by 50%.
*Some images may show other technologies. Paddle for Hope is the pink board.