Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
More V, squarer tail and pinched nose for added agility and better control than ever.
- Entry level to high performance
- Stable shapes for wave riding
- Sizes 10’0” and above also for cruising
11’2” x 32” WIDE POINT STARLITE
A versatile cruising board with the fastest glide into waves and smooth carving off the tail.”
- An extra stable ride with easy glide for longer distance paddles and early entry into waves.
- Widely accessible for riders up to 115kg wanting a stable board to learn with progression in smaller surf.
- User-friendly and reactive turning from the midpoint.
|Tail Width (Imperial)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Fin Set Up
||Center: 185 / Side: 4.7''
|Weight Blue Carbon
||10.4 kg (Est)
||11.9 kg (Est)
||Mono-concave to V with double concave to round V
Bottom shape: Mono-concave to V with double concave to round V
- Extra stable 32” width makes surf sessions last longer.
- Pro-inspired outlines and progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing.
- A versatile range for big to small conditions, entry and intermediate to advanced riders.
Dimensions: All 32” wide for good stability. Length from 8’2” to 11’2”
Key Features: Thinner rails and more pointed outline for maximum speed and control. Sharp nose and tail for stability. ¾ Eva Deck pad for optimum grip.
Explore Starlite Technology
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.