THE FRIENDLY FUN BOARD THATMAKES ANY PADDLER FEEL PRO
• Amazing glideis created by the deep wide middle channel which formsa flatter faster bottom middle curve.
• Benchmark stabilityfrom the concave catamaran style hull enables one toride a board 2 inch less wide than normal, increasingthe glide.
• Great turnabilityprovided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy tostep back.
• Performance:Extra stable and smooth glide makes paddling simple for the ultimate first time SUP experience. ASAP and Starlite technologies are strong, lightweight and durable, this is the ideal board for schools and centers worldwide. The new Tikhine ladies line is an irresistible choice, bringing together exciting performance and timeless style.
Tail Width (Imperial)
Tail Width (cm)
Fin Set Up
Single (WS: Thruster)
230 (ASAP: 9") (WS: 230 and sail fins)
Weight Carbon Top
10.9 kg (Est)
12.9 kg (Est)
11.8 kg (Est)
13.4 kg (Est)
Weight Starlite WS
12.9 kg (Est)
Deep channel throughout
11’2”x32”: A truly amazing board.The glide matches that of a 3 inch narrower board and its stability is tremendous due to the concave hull and boxy rails. This is the board we recommend if you are about to get your first SUP board and you are under 105 kg.
• Target Rider:The perfect introduction for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry. The size range from 12’0” to 9’4” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability.
• Conditions:Designed to offer the best experience on flat-water and light wind chop.
CARBON TOP TECHNOLOGY
Lightness you can feel
Introducing a biaxial carbon mixed with a protection layer of strategic low weight glass placements.
The intelligent light material mix makes the board easy to carry, provides instant acceleration on the water and introduces the best value ever.
Only available in the Wave graphic designed by Sonni Hönscheid
Minimal weight feels great
The Tikihine boards are amazing Flat water hulls that do not need all the structural integrity of an allround board.
We have minimised excess glass from the bottom and deck, saving almost 1 kg relative to a normal Starshot board.
Tikihine Inflatables are built light and include a built in shoulder carry strap making it effortless to carry the board to the water.
The board’s carry handle is flat, well suited for yoga exercises and relaxing poses.
* Product may be different from image. The Darker blue board in the images is the ASAP technology. Go Carbon Top Wave is the Blue and white board with the fish pattern.