MAKE SURF TRULY SIMPLE
More V, squarer tail and pinched nose for added agility and better control than ever.
- Extra stable 32” width makes surf sessions last longer.
- Pro-inspired outlines and progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing.
- A versatile range for big to small conditions, entry and intermediate to advanced riders.
Dimensions: All 32” wide for good stability. Length from 8’2” to 11’2”
Key Features: Thinner rails and more pointed outline for maximum speed and control. Sharp nose and tail for stability. ¾ Eva Deck pad for optimum grip.
|Tail Width (Imperial)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Fin Set Up
||Center: 170 / Side: 4.7''
|Weight Blue Carbon
||8.8 kg (Est)
||10.5 kg (Est)
||Mono-concave through to double concave V to tail
Fast, reactive and controlled; the stable surfing all-rounder.
• Lowered nose rocker helps get into waves early and more tail rocker gives improved response for carving tighter turns off the tail.
• Straighter outline and squared off tail produces greater drive and spray in maneuvers.
• Double concave in the mid point for easier rail-to-rail turning with V on the tail for fast sensitive turning.
Bottom shape: Mono-concave through to double concave to V tail.
Explore Blue Carbon Eco Board Technology
*3d product images show the 11'2x32" wide point Blue Carbon board. Actual board may differ slightly from pictures.
*3D Images show Carbon Technology. 2D Image shows AST Electric.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.