- A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- All inserts have added reinforcements.
- 3⁄4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
- Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
- All Starshot models equipped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
- 50% recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial waste.
- 33% less paint sprayed on the deck, rail and bottom of the board reducing environmental impact.
* Some images show Starlite version of board. The Starshot is white with blue deckpad.
*3D Images show Carbon Technology. 2D Image shows AST Electric.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.