Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
The direct catch and ability to redirect automatically is what makes our world champion race team choose the Lima paddle.
You can paddle harder with less attention to your strokes. The highest performing paddle in the Starboard range, adding a touch of magic to each stroke.
• The Lima is the evolution of the Bolt.
• The rounder tip makes the catch even easier and more precise, reducing the impact on your shoulder.
The 2018 Lima blade size is different relative to the 2017 Bolt and we recommend most paddlers to use one size larger paddle.
| Blade Length
||21.3" | 54 cm
| Blade Width
||6.4" | 16.3 cm
||75.1" | 485 cm
| Total Length
||88.1" | 226 cm
- Flex and strength are tuned into each blade size and shape through the utilisation of Biaxial and Uni-Directional cloths.
- A blade with good flex allows one to paddle longer and harder without getting tired.
- All 2018 blades are using plant based Bio resin, maintaining high performance with a lower impact on the environment.
- All ABS blades now use recycled plastic.
CONNOR BAXTER’S CHOICE - CARBON BALSA
New 100% Long grain low density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth for the best flex and weight characteristic.
Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability.
Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength
ROUND CARBON 27.5mm CARBON SHAFT
• Perfect grip for long distance
• Michael Booth Signature shaft