ADULT SIZE M BLADE WITH HYBRID CARBON 2 PIECE SHAFT
ENDURO SURF AND FLAT WATER
This amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry level flat water paddling.
The direct, powerful and precise paddle shape is all you need to take your stroke from zero to hero. As the wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favourite choice for wave riding on tour.
|Adjustable Length Min
|Adjustable Length Max
TUFSKIN DURABLE PERFORMANCE
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro shape.
• Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
• Great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• Recycled ABS Construction (ABS material acquired from automotive production plants)