Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
ENDURO SURF/FLAT WATER
• Flex and strength are tuned into each blade size and shape through the utilisation of Biaxial and Uni-Directional cloths.
• A blade with good flex allows one to paddle longer and harder without getting tired.
• All 2018 blades are using plant based Bio resin, maintaining high performance with a lower impact on the environment.
BLADE SHAPE - ENDURO M
• The angle of the blade through the water and the blade’s size dictate the power and efficiency of your stroke.
• The catch and tracking of the blade is crucial in achieving maximum power transfer. We have refined our designs so our world champions can continue winning and you can have a great time paddling.
• The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
| Blade Length
||19.2" | 48.8 cm
| Blade Width
||8.1" | 20.7 cm
||81.4" | 210 cm2
| Total Length
||82.7" | 210 cm
• New recyclable PET T10 with low resin uptake.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Sonni Wave and Sonni Sun graphics with matching ABS Edge.
S35 2 PIECE ADJUSTABLE SHAFT
• Stiffest shaft for paddlers who prefer minimal flex. Provides a more direct transfer of energy.
• Popular with taller paddlers using shaft at full length.