Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
From entry level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design.
The All Star is again 2 to 3 boards length faster. Relative to it’s predecessor due to refined rocker lines and bottom shape.
Downwind the performance is further improved. Due to increased nose volume making the board pop on to every piece of chop.
The amazing hull maintains control. To surf in breaking waves and it’s flatter tail makes it even faster for buoy turns.
Be an all-star at every race. High performance race shapes designed by world-class athletes.
Target rider: Heavier riders up to 115 kg.
Key features: Boxy and straighter rails. Fast center channel, flatter tail concave, stable side planes. Ergonomic tray with improved drainage.
||14’0” 427.2 cm
||28” 71.7 cm
||9.9” 25.2 cm
||17.9” 45.6 cm
|Fin Set Up
||Center Race Ultra
CARBON SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
- The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
- Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
- This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
- Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
- “End Grain” balsa wood is used in the standing area for increased strength and reinforced impact resistance.