Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
ENDURO SURF AND FLAT WATER
This well-balanced all round blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry level flat water paddling.
The direct, powerful and precise paddle shape is all you need to take your stroke from zero to hero.
The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water.
That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful.
- Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
- ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favourite choice for wave riding on Tour.
- Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and a high density PVC core absorbing less resin.
- Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce the risk of buckling.
- Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics which allow one to paddle longer and harder without getting tired.
- Bolt has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade
- ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade for added durability.
- Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Made with plant-based Bio Resin, maintaining high performance with a lower impact on the environment.
| PADDLE SPECS
| Blade Length
||20.2", 51.3 cm
| Blade Width
||8.3", 21.2 cm
||89.1, 575 cm2
| Total Length
||83.7", 212.5 cm
61.6", 156.5 cm
||85.3", 216.6 cm
S35 Stiffness Oval Carbon Fixed Shaft
- Stiffest shaft for paddlers who prefer minimal flex. Provides a more direct transfer of energy.
- Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
- Ultra lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle sessions
- Light weight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction (the lowest resin uptake and most consistent production)
- Oval shape gives precise and controlled grip
- Shaped to naturally fit in hand for the most direct tracking and alignment.
- No sharp angles