The ultimate all-rounder for lightweight riders, a favourite in the waves!
- Fun glide for flat-water cruising.
- Good Stability for catching waves.
- Exciting performance once up and riding.
9'8" X 30"
- A great length for lightweight riders, good glide for coastal and river cruising.
- A popular board for those transitioning into the surf with faster turning.
- Windsurfing option on all Pine Tek models.
- Bottom shape: Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail.
|Fin Set Up
PINE TEK CONSTRUCTION
with scratch-proof parabolic innegra rails
100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
Uni-directional carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping when nose-diving (Boards below 10ft).
High grade woven Carbon innegra with impregnated pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength
Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
Full Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
*3d images are of the Blue Carbon Technology. The Pine Tek board is the board with the wooden feature on top and the white bottom.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.