"The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat-water cruising"
- Fun glide for flat-water cruising.
- Good stability for catching waves.
- Exciting performance once up and riding.
11'2" X 30"
- 11'2" length combines glide and manoeuvrability when up and riding.
- 30" width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increase tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
- Great for flat water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
- Bottom shape: Mono to double concave V from mid point through to tail.
|Fin Set Up
PINE TEK CONSTRUCTION
with scratch-proof parabolic innegra rails
100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
Uni-directional carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping when nose-diving (Boards below 10ft).
High grade woven Carbon innegra with impregnated pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength
Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
Full Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
*3D Images show Carbon Technology. 2D Image shows AST Electric.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.