Quick glide with fast entry into waves and more reactive turning.
- Stable 32" width provides greater balance when paddling.
- A narrow nose and tail outline with finer forward rails for higher performance wave riding.
- Suited to medium and heavier riders.
10'5 x 32"
- 32" width provides good balance and stability for cruising and surf.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed for riders up to 105kg.
- Bottom shape: Mono-concave to V with double concave to V
| Tail Width
| Rider Weight
| Fin Set Up
PINE TEK CONSTRUCTION
with scratch-proof parabolic innegra rails
100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
Uni-directional carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping when nose-diving (Boards below 10ft).
High grade woven Carbon innegra with impregnated pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength
Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
Full Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
*3D Images show Carbon Technology. 2D Image shows AST Electric.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.