Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
A stable shape with good glide and impressive wave riding performance.
- Fun Glide for Flat Water Cruising
- Good Stability for catching waves.
- Exciting performance once up and riding.
10'5" X 30"
- The 10'5" does it all, offering glide for easy entry with manoeuvrability and reactivity on the wave.
- 31" width offers stability for riders up to 90kg, with speed and efficient tracking.
- Significant upgrade to the bottom shape and rocker transforms this popular wave rider.
- Bottom shape: Mono-concave through to V to heavy V tail.
|Fin Set Up
STRONGER PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS – EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH PROOF
- No more paint! Starlite now uses a custom engineered water-based dye and resin swirl optic to eliminate using paint, reduces paint chips and provides a custom look for each board.
- A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
- Higher density carbon innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
- A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
- A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- 50% recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial waste, increasing UV protection & reducing petroluem by 50%.
*3D Images show Starshot and Pinetek construction. The Starlite board is blue.
*3D Images show Carbon Technology. 2D Image shows AST Electric.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.