Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
"Quick glide with fast entry into waves and more reactive turning."
10'5 X 32
- Stable 32" width provides greater balance when paddling.
- A narrow nose and tail outline with finer forward rails for higher performance wave riding.
- Suited to medium and heavier riders.
- 32" width provides good balance and stability for cruising and surf.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed for riders up to 105kg.
- Bottom shape: Mono-concave to V with double concave to V
|Fin Set Up
ZEN CONSTRUCTION - a solid winner in welded technology
Stiff and hard standing area plates makes ZEN a solid winner at a lightweight.
The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/ bottom stringers sets the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
*3D Images show Carbon Technology. 2D Image shows AST Electric.
Don’t know what you are looking for? Read our first time SUP Buyers Guide or send us a message below.