Pocket Rocket's outline has the width further forward, handling higher speed on bigger waves while still providing excellent stability for its size. The mono-concave bottom provides instant acceleration and the turns are best described as electric. Five years of shortboard experience is all packed into this shape, which excels in clean surf as much as onshore and mushy conditions.
Wood Technology - Strong, Light and Exclusive
- Full PVC clear UV protection film.
- PU painted ding-resistant rails.
- Impact resistant wood deck.
- Three-quarter deck pad with 3mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area, 2mm EVA fore and aft
- Integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Starboard flex side fins
The full deck 0.6mm 510kg/m3 density Australian pine layer is combined with three-dimensional 400g glass mat onto a Fused cell core.
The volume created during expansion within the skin turns the lay-up into a stiff, durable, yet light sandwich construction.